In a world in motion, the biggest risk is standing still. #GetFutureReady
How does the future of work look like?
There’s no need for the crystal glass to answer this question. Disruptive change is reshaping the future as we speak. SF is now the real fiction of everyday life. Artificial intelligence and robotics are fundamentally reinventing the way we work, think and behave. Changing behaviors, preferences and expectations are altering the consumption patterns and demand. Business models are transformed. Everything is going VUCA- Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous …and the biggest risk is standing still!
Are you future ready? To help you make sense of a world in motion and get ready for the future of work, we’ve created EY Express program in Romania.
What is EY Express program and what makes it different?
EY Express is a 5 days career accelerator with a ground-breaking design. We provide the context and the tools needed to dive in a new type of learning experience. Innovative learning strategies meet practical business insights from top-notch business professionals.
In a nutshell:
- Training the five core competencies– complex problem solving & critical thinking, interpersonal management, exceptional client service, project management, risk management
- Gamification– Points system to trigger both cooperation and competition among the participants. Storyline included.
- Digital and forward thinking – use of SLACK and WORDPRESS for projects design, collection and evaluation.
- Real time feedback from trainers and mentors
- Peer-to-peer learning –team work projects, individual projects and team mentoring.
How it works?
Join as a participant, finish as a colleague!
- Team projects. 60% of the time participants will work on team projects using “action learning”. This way they will cooperate in teams and compete against other teams, learn subject-focused theory, have a debrief done by a trainer. Each project has a deliverable which is assessed and points are assigned.
- Individual quests. 10% of the time participants will make individual quests using “inquiry learning”. Tasks such as: taking the online “strengths situational test”. More points are gained.
- EY mentor meetings. 30% of the time participants meet with the mentors and together they focus on changing the mindset and practicing asking the right questions. They gain points.
At the end, the best teams are awarded and the most active participants get to land internships and full-time jobs at EY.
When and where?
March 2017, EY Bucharest office. The team is made up of Școala de Valori trainers and EY consultants.
Who is it for?
The project has a strong interdisciplinary approach and was designed for 3rd year students, graduates and master’s degree students with technical, IT and business background. The focus is on developing a set of competences and not on testing the theoretical knowledge acquired at the university. The participants’ selection will be made by the EY consultants, based on the CV and the sign up form. International experiences and extracurricular activities are a plus.
#GetFutureReady and APPLY HERE
Dive deeper, stay connected:
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services delivered help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. EY develops outstanding leaders who team to deliver on the promises to all stakeholders. In so doing, EY plays a critical role in building a better working world for people, clients and communities.